Friday, May 25, 2018

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with Quick Quotes


Welcome to the Coffee Lover blog hop collaboration with Quick Quotes.  Please check out the entire list over at Quick Quotes.  There are some really fun cards!


 I am a coffee lover and enjoy a great cup of coffee almost every morning, my red Kurig was a birthday gift from my mother a few years back.  Since I am the only coffee drinker in my home, having a fresh little Kurig pod has really improved the flavor of my daily treat.  On to my contribution for the blog hop, a card that incorporates several papers from the Whistlin’ Dixie line.

o   I die cut the mug, background for coffee, and the accent stripes from 103. 
o   The base card and front panel are die cut from 107. 
o   The coffee sentiment, backing for the mug, and accent stripes are die cut from 106. 
o   The Coffee sentiment did not stand out enough against the striped background so I outlined it with a Zig writer in the color . . . wait for it, coffee! 
o   The mug is also outlined to add cohesiveness to the front of the card. 
o   After deciding placement for the mug and coffee sentiment I stamped the sentiments in Powder Puff Chalking Ink in Purple Rain. 

Quick Quotes Products
Whistlin’ Dixie 103, 106, 107

Other Products
Die Coffee statement, Die Hot Cocoa, Hot Chocolate2stamp by The Stamps of Life
Coffee Zig Writer

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!